Download: How can newly formed small caps successfully operate in the North Sea?
DEO Petroleum is listed on AIM and is relatively new to the North Sea market. As a new operator, how have DEO Petroleum ensured success in their operations?
Gregor Goodwin, CFO with DEO joined the Oil and Gas Outlook North Sea conference programme in 2012 and offered key insights into the companies strategies for success. These included:
- Strong management team with a clear leader
- Clear strategy to guide asset selection and fund raising
- Public v Private Equity – understand the issues and choose carefully
- Be realistic of how long it takes to buy assets
- Plan for how you might react to unexpected external changes – be consistent
- Listen carefully to all stakeholders but have the conviction to determine your own destiny
These insights were taken directly from Gregor’s presentation, you can download the full version here
You might also be interested in how Nautical Petroleum created a balanced North Sea portfolio
To find out more about this and more please see the Oil & Gas Outlook North Sea conference at: www.terrapinn.com/northsea