Download our ebook on the future of #frontier #exploration and production #frontierexp
As part of our research for the World Frontier Exploration Congress 2011, we asked some of our key speakers what their thoughts are on the future of frontier exploration and production and compiled the results into the following article
Download Challenges and Future Outlook of Frontier E&P now
The article includes a collation of industry professionals’ responses to the following questions:
- Which regions hold the greatest potential for frontier E&P success?
- Where will the most successful future oil and gas partnerships come from?
- How can oil and gas companies mitigate risk when operating in frontier resources?
World Frontier Exploration Congress speakers who responded to these questions include:
- R.Dean Foreman, Chief Economist, Talisman Energy
- Bill Beaudoin, Senior Geologist, Devon Energy
- Glenn Vawter, Executive Director, National Oil Shale Association
- Mohamed Gamali, Managing Director, Maxoil Services
- Neil Poxon, Managing Director, ITF
To hear more from these speakers and other leaders in frontier E&P you must be in attendance at the World Frontier Exploration Congress, Europe’s leading conference on strategy and technology in extreme E&P for oil and gas companies and their partners. The conference will be held from 13-15 December in London,UK.
Download World Frontier Exploration Congress 2011 brochure
World Frontier Exploration Congress will host C-level executives from NOCs, IOCs and Independent operators. Learn how to tackle the strategic challenges of operating in environmentally complex regions and increase your technical capabilities to unlock frontier resource potential.