Top 5 videos on influenza vaccine developments
Many groups worldwide are working in a wide-range of ongoing influenza research to find better ways to prevent, diagnose, and treat seasonal and pandemic influenza.
Below you will find the top 5 video presentations from government and pharma companies delivered during the World Vaccine Congress, highlighting the latest research on influenza, regulatory landscape, vaccine coverage, immunological observations and more.
- The changing regulatory landscape for influenza vaccines – watch video here
- Review of the 2010 WHO recommendations for influenza vaccination composition – watch video here
- Flu programme management in the UK – watch video here
- Key immunological observations on the development of pandemic influenza A vaccines – watch video here
- Influenza pandemic surveillance and response – watch video here
For more on the World Vaccine Congress Washington 2013, click here