Dr. Viral Shah is a co-inventor of Julia language. He is also a co-founder of Julia Computing, Inc., a company that provides products and services around Julia in a number of domains. Viral holds a PhD in computer science from the University of California, Santa Barbara. Dr. Shah joined us at Trading Show Chicago 2016 to discuss the use of Julia language in finance.
Download the presentation here to learn more about:
- Technology challenges in finance
- The Julia edge in Finance
- Julia for Solvency II Regulation
- Julia for Fundamental Review of Trading Book – FRTB Regulation
- Julia Professional – based on Eclipse
and much more!
Get your copy here!
If you’re interested in learning more about applications making waves in the finance industry, join us for Trading Show Chicago 2017, held May 17-18 in Chicago, IL.