If you’re a stakeholder in the quant and algorithmic trading industry, Trading Show Chicago 2016 (May 18-19 at Navy Pier) is a must-attend event.
Your free pass gives you access to the buzzing exhibition hall, which year by year is growing with new and innovative vendors spanning software, hardware, big data, connectivity and more.
And the best part? It’s completely FREE! But don’t wait any longer – free visitor passes are limited in number.
Featured sponsors and exhibitors for 2016 include:
- Algo AI Strategies
- DDN Strategies
- Thomson Reuters
- Spread Networks
- Goldman Sachs
- Anova Technologies
- McKay Brothers
- Quincy Data
To boot, a visitor pass entitles you to attend seminar sessions spanning technology, regulation, and disruptive products.
You’ll hear from Metamako, CIARA, Algo-Logic, Cielo Networks, International Computer Concepts and more!
Featured topics and speakers include:
- Julia – a common language for quants, engineers and data scientists
- Dr. Viral Shah, Co-Founder, Julia Computing
- Blockchain revolution and why Bitcoin still matters
- Eddie Weinhaus, Managing Director, AdvisoryFX
- Eric Gravengaard, Partner, Zen Trading FX
- Financial analytics with R – building a laptop laboratory for data science
- Mark Bennett, Director, Senior Data Scientist, Bank of America
- Dark auctions in a lit market – a big idea from a little exchange
- A.J. Kim, Vice President, Chicago Stock Exchange
Don’t wait. Register now for your free visitor pass >