On May 18-19, 1,000+ delegates from hedge funds, trading firms, prop shops, banks, brokers, trading venues, regulatory outfits and financial service providers will convene at picturesque Navy Pier for Trading Show Chicago 2016.
This event has cemented its place as the premier gathering for the algorithmic trading community by consistently featuring the best ratio of trading firms to service providers in the industry. Make sure you are there to network with industry leaders and stay ahead of your competition.
Here are a few reasons to attend:
- Exchange business cards with decision makers from Citadel LLC, IMC Financial Markets, XR Trading, PEAK6, Sun Trading, HTG Capital Partners, Spot Trading, Tower Research Capital and other leading Chicago-based prop firms, quant shops and fund managers
- Get acquainted with cutting-edge applications of deep neural networks (DNNs) for financial market prediction with Matthew Dixon, Associate Professor of Finance at Illinois Institute of Technology
- Explore how to harness and apply the predictive properties of financial data with an elite group of quants and data scientists from Citi, Bank of America, Seymour Capital Management, WH Trading and RAGE Frameworks
- Discover bleeding-edge algorithmic trading solutions from world-class technology vendors such as Goldman Sachs, DDN Storage, Thomson Reuters, Algo AI Strategies, Spread Networks and One Market Data.
- From deep neural networks to cognitive computing, explore the futuristic world of HPC for finance with expert academics, practitioners and vendors like IBM Watson, DV Trading, Ketchum Trading, Deep Trading and RBC Capital Markets
If you’re a stakeholder in the algorithmic trading community, mark the dates on your calendar, May 18 and 19, at Navy Pier – you won’t want to miss out! Register now!