We were excited to have Shakti Kapoor, Senior Technical Staff, Master Inventor, and Chief Architect at IBM share his expertise during an on-floor seminar titled “POWER8 designed for low latency and low jitter” at last year’s Trading Show Chicago.
You can now download Shakti’s presentation to find out more about:
- A roadmap of power processor technology
- The first processor designed for Big Data
- IBM POWER vs Ivy Bridge Xeon E5
- Which machine is designed for a low latency market
- New power scale-out systems
- Decreasing time to value
The Trading Show Chicago is the only event that combines quant, automated trading, exchange technology, big data and derivatives. This year’s event will take place May 18-19 at the Navy Pier in Chicago.