How to position your exchange in a landscape of acquisitions and consolidation?
The World Exchange Congress 2012 in Istanbul, which is incidentally the world’s largest strategy congress for global exchanges and trading venues, saw a panel of: Ruben Aganbegyan- CEO of MICEX-RTS Group, Dr Pinar Emirdag- Head of Professional Business Development at the London Stock Exchange and Brian Taylor- Managing Director at BTA Consulting, engage in a debate titled "Mega-mergers vs. national interest: how should you position your venue in a landscape of acquisitions and consolidation?"
- Re-evaluating the real worth of a national exchange
- How does an independent national exchange benefit the local economy?
- What are the potential cost saving benefits of a multi-national merger?
- To what extent should nationalistic fervour impact on your strategic partnerships?
- Can strategic M+As offer you technology harmonisation and increased competitiveness?
To watch the video in full go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2A3u_LSKOg&feature=g-upl
If you like it, why not subscribe to our channel?
Do you think that they covered off all the points in this topic?