Factors driving the growth of #economyhotels in Asia
Domestic population growth, GDP growth in Asia, value for money – these are some of the factors that are driving the growth of economy hotels in Asia. At our Real Estate Investment World Asia conference last year, we gathered leading players from the hotel sector and asked them for their insights on the why economy hotels were booming in Asia.
Our panel of interviewees included:
- Dinky Puri, Managing Director, Longwing Asset Management
- Paul Logan, Vice President, Development – Asia and Australasia, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Tan Kim Seng, President, Meritus Hotels & Resorts
- Rico DeBlank, Chief Executive Officer – Hotel Division, Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd
- Peter Henley, President & Chief Executive Officer, ONYX Hospitality Group
Click below to watch video now
Join Mr Erik van Keulen, Senior Vice President Development, Asia Pacific, Whitbread Asia Pacific / Premier Inn at our 2012 Real Estate investment World Asia conference on the opportunities that abound in the economy hotels sector. Download the event brochure here!