#JonesLangLaSalle: #Beijing Grade A #Office Demand on the Rise
Published by Jones Lang LaSalle, the report is focused on the market sectors of office, retail, residential, industrial, investment, and hotel:
- Office: Rents have been significantly boosted by continued strong demand and ongoing limited available space.
- Retail: Overall vacancy rate was down in 2011 – Strong demand from domestic and international retailers are the drive.
- Residential: The average rent of serviced apartments increased by 12.5% y-o-y in Beijing whereas the sales area of high-end apartments decreased significantly in 2011.
- Industrial: Full leasing of most warehouses and record-breaking high rents – There are persistent robust demand from e-commerce, retail and 3PL companies.
- Investment – While domestic institutional investors have been purchasing office buildings for self-use, international institutional investors have favoured shopping centres and business park properties.
- Hotel – Optimistic outlook indicate new opportunities for hotel Investors.
Want to find out more about the commercial real estate landscape in China? Join us at the 7th annual Real Estate Investment World China 2012 this March in Beijing. To enrol this insightful and China’s most establish real estate investment management forum (download conference brochure), email email@example.com or call +65 6322 2701 for more information.