Major #signalling projects planned across Africa!
African Railway Authorities and major Rail End Users have told us that they are looking to invest billions in upgrading their ailing signalling and telecoms systems. They will be meeting at the end of June 2012 at Signalling & Train Control World Africa to discuss these projects and find partners and suppliers.
Would you find value from meeting with the likes of Bello Roni (Director Signalling & Telecommunications, Nigeria Railway Corporation), Pascal Mulenga (Head of IT, TAZARA) and Ernst Swanepoel (GM, PRASA)? Would you like to be meeting with these key decision makers and their colleagues before your competitor beats you to it?
If so then join us at the 4th Annual Signalling & Train Control World Africa in June 2012.
Some of our confirmed speakers include:
- Pascal Mulenga, Head of IT, TAZARA
- Taurai Chidawanyika, Signal Engineer, National Railways of Zimbabwe
- Ernst Swanepoel, GM: Centre of Excellence (PRASA CRES), PRASA
- Justice Ramontsho, Chief Signals and Telecommunications Engineer, Botswana Railways
- Bello Roni, Head (Signalling & Telecommunications), Nigerian Railway Corporation
- Enzo Marzilli, Director – Technology Department, RFI
- Marta Fontecha PeciÃ±a, Transport Division Manager – Business Development Area, Teltronic
- Hilton Bayayi, Driver Line Manager, Gatwick Express
- Nevin Reddy, Testing & Commissioning Manager, Bombela TKC
- Sejeeth Dayanand, CEO, Bombela Maintenance Company
If you are a signalling technology provider and you need to differentiate yourself from your competitors – the single most important business development event you can participate in – is Signalling & Train Control World Africa.
Attending Signalling & Train Control World Africa will help you to meet industry leaders from South Africa, Angola, Kenya and more…
I guarantee you will meet big players, new players, and international innovators.
Limited promotional opportunities and exhibition stands are available so get in while you can – before your competitors do!
Download the partnership prospectus
Call Samantha Pickard now on +27 11 516 4033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your position.
Reserve your stand now
Visit the website now.
Current participants in Signalling & Train Control World Africa include:
Teltronic, EKE Electronics
Current participants in Africa Rail include:
Sponsors and exhibitors:
Sponsors: Electro Motive Diesels, Arup, Bradken, Mott MacDonald, Teltronic, Wragge & Co, GE, Exhibitors: Actom, Alstom, Atkins International, Denel Personell Solutions, Engen Petroleum Ltd, Gibb, Global Geomatics (Pty) Ltd, Harsco Rail, LH Martinesen, Mott Macdonald, MTU, National Railway Equipment Co., LH Marthinusen, Precision Geospatial Solutions, Reelin Bearings, RMP Group, Rovos Rail, Scaw Metals Group, Schlatter Industries AG, Stig Consult, Surge Technology (Pty) Ltd, The India Thermit Corporation, TLC Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd, Transnet Freight Rail a division of Transnet Limited, Transnet Rail Engineering, Voith, Wabtec, ZF Services.
Current participants in Africa Ports & Harbours Show 2012:
Samsa, Transnet Port Terminals, Arup
Cargotec, Sany Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd, Trelleborg Marine Systems, Macgregor, Xtralis
- Transport World Africa (3S Media)
- Journal of Facilities Management
- Mining Mirror
- African Mining
- JC Trans
- Civil Engineering Contractor
- Trade Invest South Africa
- African Decisions
- Logistics Update Africa
- Bulk Handling Today
Visit the website now.
Download the Africa Rail survey results now: http://blogs.terrapinn.com/rail/2012/01/05/download-africa-rail-survey-results/