Joby Mathew, Regional Sales Manager, Government ID Solutions, HID Global spoke recently within the Digital ID World conference at Cards & Payments Middle East, Dubai, May 2013.
In his presentation Joby shared with an audience of government attendees a number of global case studies and key considerations to be factored in when designing next generation eID’s, creating a win for both the government as well as the citizen.
Key learnings from the presentation include:
· How to achieve balance between security, functionality and ROI
· Key considerations when laying the groundwork for success
· How to achieve economies of scale through system integration
· How to stay ahead of the counterfeiters through innovation
· Learnings from global case studies such as the United States, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Costa Rica and Angola
If either you or your colleagues would benefit from hearing more global best practice case studies from genuine industry leaders like HID Global then you should register for free for Cards & Payments Middle East 2014 through the website. If you are a solution provider who wants to get in front of genuine Middle East investors of identification and authentication technologies then you should download the exhibitor prospectus to see how we can help.