Download: Branchless Banking – The next paradigm shift
What is branchless banking?
A way to allow customers to be able to deposit, withdraw and transact their funds in a secure and efficient manner through the widespread availability of non-branch customer accessible channels.
What are the beneficial factors for success?
- On-going regulatory support for e-money
- Government-to-Persons payments catalysts
- Increasing “Cash Crime” moving customer to e-money
- Increased ‘savvy’ of consumers with new channels
- Reduction in communication costs
- Increased handset competition to reduce prices & improved features on low end phones
If you want to know more about branchless banking..who it involves, what are the benefits and risks and what is required to make it happen..download the full presentation from TSYS now