Preview to FREE on-floor seminars at Cards & Payments Australasia 2012
Over 60 FREE on-floor seminars are available at Cards & Payments Australasia and we are inviting you to pre-register online now for your seats! Here is a preview to some of the sessions you can register for:
- How your channels strategy can be used as a competitive differentiator to set you apart in the market. Scott Cramer, VP Channels Product Management, FIS
- Beyond Mobile Payments and Mobile Commerce. Frank Maduri, Senior Director, Mobile Wallet, Research In Motion
- The impact of NFC on the future of retail. Gareth Owen, General Manager AU & NZ, VeriFone
- PCI Risks and Opportunities. David Campbell, CIO, Strategic Payment Services
- Prepaid and mobile payments – the winning combination. Matt Collicoat, Director of Product Delivery, FIS
- And many more…!
Cards & Payments Australasia takes place on 20-21 March 2012 @ The Sydney Exhibition & Convention Centre!
PS. The on-floor seminar schedule is subject to change at the Organiser’s discretion. Please check the schedule for the latest updates.