#Cards & #Payments Asia brochure is available for download!
With the increased penetration of smart technologies in our daily lives, there has been a fundamental shift in the way organisations and consumers interact today. We find ourselves asking a critical question – What’s next? How do we adapt and align our business models to stay at the forefront of innovation and customer centricity? Be it new growth strategies, innovative platforms or keeping pace with security and authentication, you will gain insights on the key strategies for success at the 17th annual Cards & Payments Asia exhibition and conference.
Learn from our stellar line-up of speakers including:
- Ron van Wezel, Director, Emerging Payment Streams, Deutsche Bank
- Anil Kishora, Chief Executive Officer – Singapore, State Bank of India
- Ashok Pal Singh, Deputy Director General, Unique Identification Authority of India
- Silvester Prakasam, Deputy Director Fare Systems, Singapore Land Transport Authority
- Anshu Sarin, Vice President (Guest Loyalty & Kingfisher Holidays), Kingfisher Airlines
- Puneet Verma, Head of Distribution – Consumer Banking, U.A.E: Barclaycard, Assets & Barclays At Work, Barclays Bank
- Junya Tanaka, Member of the Executive Committee & Board of Managers, EMVCo
- Brett King, Author, Bank 2.0
- Ron Kaufman, Founder, UP! Your Service