The Lists are Out – Find out who made the #Forbes & Wall Street Journal (#WSJ) Power Countdowns
The Wall Street Journal recently released its Southeast Asia’s Power List, of the most influential leaders in the region. In addition, #Forbes also released its Asia’s Fab 50 Companies list. It is time to find out who are the leaders in the banking and technology industries, shaping the future of the Asian market.
This year for the first time ever, the Forbes Fab 50 Companies List had 23 listings from one country alone and that has been China. From real estate to retail China is soon becoming a force to be reckoned with in the region.
The following organizations in the Banking and Telecommunications industries in Asia made this year’s list.
· Axiata Group
· Bharti Airtel
· Bank Central Asia
· China Merchant’s Bank
· Kota Mahindra Bank
The Wall Street Journal has released a power list of the 30 most powerful leaders in Southeast Asia as well. These revolutionary leaders are paving the way for strong economic growth in the region. Here are the leaders who are shaping the future of the financial and technology sectors in Asia.
· Mr. Ananda Krishnan the Chairman of Usha Tegas Group. He oversees Astro and the Maxis Berhad Telecommunications company.
· Mr. Nazir Razak the Chief Executive Officer of Malaysia’s CIMB Group
· Mr. Manuel Pangilinan the Chairman, Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co./CEO, First Pacific Co. Ltd.
· Mr. Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala of the Manila-based Ayala Corp. He also serves as the chairman of Globe Telecom Inc. and Bank of the Philippine Islands.
· Ms. Chua Sook Koong the Group Chief Executive of SingTel
· Mr. Piyush Gupta the Chief Executive Officer of DBS
· Mr. Chatri Sophonpanich the Chairman of Bangkok Bank
Learn more about how these companies are paving the way for innovation in the region and what makes them succeed. What does it take to truly be successful in Asia and how does one expand their presence here?
Find out more about how you could be the next organization on this list. Join us at the 17th Annual Cards & Payments Asia Conference, where industry leaders in the region will come together to share their insights on growth opportunities in the Asian market.
To participate in the Cards & Payments Asia Conference please contact Nisha at email@example.com or +65 6322 722.