#LWConf Calling Social Services, LIVE: Mat Braddy, CMO, #JustEat
Mat Braddy is covering social media and how to deal with negative messages via social media and how to deal with customer service when your operation has a lot of moving parts and very vocal consumers. One of the key points is to respond quickly, if the complaint becomes a stream it can damage your FB wall and Twitter feed.
Some Key points raised in the presentation:
- Customers tend to come to your wall on Facebook to express pain when other channels have failed
- Stream your customer complaints from twitter to distinguish true problems and actively deal with them
- Have a dedicated customer service team rather than multitasking phone operatives. Team should report to Customer service and not marketing
- Positive marketing messages into the social sphere can move the agenda on rapidly
- Have a team watching in real time, respond to your customers quickly and cut any negative comments in the bud
Visit our website for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the full presentation, great presentation Mat!