Survey on Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existing Molecules
Working in conjunction with NCATS, we want to understand the life sciences community’s opinion about the recently launched drug repositioning pilot program – Discovering New Therapeutic Uses for Existing Molecules – spearheaded by NIH’s translational sciences department.
This brief survey will be used to help us better understand how the industry is evaluating the initiative’s objectives and its current stage and results, crafting the content and discussions for our 2012 World Drug Repositioning Congress USA event program. Additionally, we will be collating your responses anonymously into a market survey report.
World Drug Repositioning Congress USA is North America’s leading commercial conference for drug repositioning. The event will focus on:
• AstraZeneca, Pfizer, GSK, Eli Lilly and Sanofi-Aventis’s longterm commitment to drug repositioning
• The economics of drug repositioning and how it helps grow pharma’s R&D pipeline
• Updates on novel, cutting-edge and innovative technologies supporting the discovery of targets for existing compounds
• Assertive changes and transformations in R&D to systematize drug repositioning
• Insights on alternative repositioning approaches to lessen repositioning by chance
Watch this space for the Drug Repositioning Market Report!