Video: Stem Cells USA & Regenerative Medicine Congress and World Cord Blood Congress event highlights
The co-located Stem Cells USA & Regenerative Medicine Congress and World Cord Blood Congress took place in Cambridge, MA this past September and was enjoyed by all. Over 200 industry executives from big pharma, biotechs, government, cord blood banks, hospitals, academia and leading solution providers came together to address the opportunities and challenges ahead for the commercialization of stem cell and cord blood therapeutics, and regenerative medicines.
Key topics included:
- How to optimize clinical development of stem cell therapies
- How to overcome strategic and regulatory challenges
- How to negotiate reimbursement
- How to navigate funding and partnership opportunities
- How to implement stem cell platforms into drug discovery
- How to improve collection & logistics of cord blood
- How to improve processing/storage
- How to increase awareness of cord blood banking in expectant mothers
For event highlights, check out the video below.