Winner for Executive of the Year Award – Dr. Anji Reddy, Chairman, Dr Reddy’s
This award is to recognise the contributions made by an Asian executive level individual within an Asian pharma or biotech. This person has exhibited visionary leadership and shown a commitment to leading and communicating change, building partnerships, portraying business acumen and producing optimal results. The nominee must play a significant role in the Asia region and has exhibited these qualities during the 12 months prior to the congress date.
Candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Degree of outstanding commitment to disease prevention and treatment
- Level of exemplary leadership throughout the year
- Contribution to company performance, communication and vision
- Influence within the Asia biopharma industry
- Achievements made with regards to company positioning and status
The finalists for the Asian Executive of the Year award are:
- Nikolai Petrovski, CEO, Vaxine
- Anji Reddy, Chairman, Dr Reddy’s
- Gwan Sun Lee, President, Hanmi Pharmaceuticals
- Ajay Piraml,Chairman,Piramal
- Rhee Byung Geon, CEO, Green Cross
The winner for Winner for Executive of the Year Award is Dr. Anji Reddy, Chairman, Dr Reddy’s.