Download The Essential Guide to Agribusiness
Faced with a growing population on the one hand and the increasing opportunities for biomass fuel and investment in new and emerging markets, the growing popularity of investment in agriculture is, by now, obvious. Not only that, but this is an exciting time for the agriculture industry, as technology is advancing at a rapid rate and agriculture business processes are becoming more efficient and therefore more various.
But what does this all mean, really? What other key issues are influencing agribusiness? What are the new technologies and what does this mean for business processes and sustainability? And what are the investment options and what are the limitations?
Are you are new to the agribusiness sector, or a supplier to or investor in the industry? Would you like to find out more about how to run a successful business in this exciting and changing industry?
If so, you’re in luck. We’ve put together this Essential Guide to Agribusiness, to help you understand some of the key issues in agribusiness today. Feel free to pass it on to your team!
Here’s 3 great reasons to download the eBook:
- Understand the key issues in global agribusiness today
- Discover new practices in sustainability
- Consider how to manage businesses in the agribusiness industry
The Agribusiness training course, organised by Terrapinn Training, is designed for those seeking true business advantage. It offers a comprehensive overview of the agribusiness industry and is useful to new entrants, senior managers, professional advisors and suppliers needing a big picture.
The course emphasises the importance of understanding current issues, key factors that led to them and how they may develop in the future. In this eBook, we look at this, to give you a taster of what to expect from the full 3-Day MBA in Agribusiness training course.
By taking the course, you will:
- Gain an understanding of global agricultural primary production
- Look at worldwide distribution of major products, farming systems, farming structures and land pricing
- Consider what the future holds for the industry, as well as the latest technologies and innovations
- Look at the possible impact of population growth and dietary shift
- Understand the financial aspects of agribusiness
- Learn how to finance agribusiness and value an agribusiness company