Bloomberg and Sandell Asset Management Discuss Fund Strategy
Thomas E. Sandell, founder of merger arbitrage firm Sandell Asset Management Corp. sat down with Bloomberg’s Nathaniel Baker to discuss his fund’s strategy and explain why the second half of the year could see a wave of M&A activity, particularly in Europe.
The questions Thomas answers in this interview are:
- There really hasn’t been much M&A activity recently. What’s going on?
- Which makes things a lot harder for arbs, right?
- How was your fund’s M&A exposure up 15 per cent gross last year?
- Where do you see the most potential for M&A this year?
- Any other special situations worth watching?
To fill in the gaps and find out what exactly Thomas was talking about, please download the full interview here >
Sandell Asset Management Corp. is a proud sponsor of the Hedge Funds World Zurich this year. If you want to meet them in person or learn more, join us this November, download the event brochure here for more details >