How to build relationships with Latin America’s private banking community
Latin America’s wealth management community is booming. Whether you are a private bank, wealth advisor or a leading solution provider, this is one market you need to have strong relationships in.
Networking and learning opportunities are available at Private Banking Latin America.
How can Private Banking Latin America help you build relationships and ultimately grow your business within the Latin private banking sector? 8 ways are outlined below:
- Learn how international and local private banks are managing their LatAm operations
- Stay abreast of how private banks are responding to FACTA
- Uncover new investment vehicles and wealth preservation strategies to maximize client portfolios
- Hear from not one but two hedge fund pioneers, as Ken Fisher and Eric Sprott offer their perspective on new investment ideas
- Identify which multi-jurisdictional approaches are most effective for Latin American clients
- Find out how digital strategies, cloud technology and social media could be changing the way wealth managers operate
- Gain insights into emerging markets such as Chile, Colombia, Panama, Peru and Uruguay
- Save time – meet with over 200 C-level executives from the region’s top private banks in one place at one time