Download ebook: Asian Hedge Funds Strategies
As Europe and the USA remain in the grips of a struggling economies, investors remain focused on Asia as they “look to the region to deliver growth” with the Asian industry experiencing nearly $1 billion net inflows in the past 6 months – according to data provider Eureka Hedge.
But what is the value proposition of Asian hedge funds and how are they advantageously placed to capitalise on the regions high growth? Apart from its developed and sophisticated markets and financial centres – Asia is also home to some of the world’s largest and fastest growing emerging markets – including China, India, Indonesia and Myanmar – and with an increasing amount Asian institutional investors open to deploying capital in the sector, the future is ripe for opportunity.
Asia however is a market with a unique set of characteristics so we reached out to some industry experts to demystify Asia’s alternative investment landscape.
We asked them the following questions:
- How do you see the future of the hedge fund/FOF industry? Page 3
- What would a eurozone breakup mean for the Asian investment management industry? Page 5
- What asset classes do you consider the best choices for the future? Page 6
- What investment strategies (long/short, arbitrage etc.) do you favour and why? Page 7
- How much of your assets do you invest or are you planning to invest in alternatives and why? Page 9
- What opportunities do you see in Asia’s emerging and frontier markets? Page 10
- What is the impact of recent regulatory reform on risk management practices? Page 11
- What role do you assign to technology in the further development of the investment management industry? Page 13
Ø Download our ebook: Asian Hedge Funds Strategies (link to: http://www.terrapinn.com/template/live/documents.aspx?e=5051&d=8138 )