Download Musa Capital interview: Growing opportunities in East Africa #peafrica
As part of the build up to Private Equity World Africa, we spoke with William Jimerson, Executive Director, Musa Capital on the growing opportunities in East Africa and why it’s worth taking a risk on African private equity.
Want to hear more about achieving 25% returns? Download William Jimerson’s Q&A Interview now
The speaker interview includes responses to the following questions:
- What regions in East Africa do you see as holding the biggest opportunities for private equity firms like Musa Capital and why?
- Musa operates out of Johannesburg, do you think it’s important for firms looking to work in African PE to have a regional base?
- Looking at the African PE model vs. the traditional US model, what would you say are the key differences between the models and what are the key success factors for a successful Africa PE model?
- How does the focus on SMEs for African private equity strategies influence the investment decision making process?
- Why should non specialised institutional investors take a risk with African private equity?
To hear more from William Jimerson and other leaders in Africa private equity, you must be in attendance at Private Equity World Africa, Europe’s leading conference bringing together LPs and GPs to discuss opportunities presented by Africa’s emerging middle class, real estate, financial services, telecommunications, agribusiness and infrastructure.
Institutional Investor? Want to find out more about how to achieve 25% return through Africa PE? Click here for your free pass
Register before 10th February to save £340