Mitigating Risk and Creating Value: A Focused Approach to Due Diligence
Perfecting your due diligence is all about uncovering the real facts and factors that may exist in an M&A transaction. however, the pressure to close the deal in a compressed time frame while getting to the truth is becoming much more complicated. Many times in the euphoria and momentum of closing a transaction, an acquisition may not seem all it was positioned to be in the initial analysis.
To read the rest of this whitepaper, click here.
Mr. Bentosinos will be speaking at the Mexico Investment Summit event, taking place from January 31-February 2nd in Mexico City.
Mr. Bentosinos will be speaking:
Day three: Thursday, February 2, 2012: Private Equity World Mexico
10:50am – Panel session: Evolving approaches for exits in Mexico
- What are the realities for exiting PE investments in Mexico?
- Are IPOs the best exit option in Mexico
- Beyond the IPO: non-traditional exit strategies
- Alternative stock markets as exit mechanism
- Structuring deals to have the most flexibility with exits down the road
To view the full program for the Mexico Investment Summit, click here.
But hurry! The event is only 2 weeks away, don’t let this opportunity pass you by!