Adapting to clients’ new attitudes to risk and ‘buy and hold’ #privatebanking
The Private Banking & Wealth Management Australia conference will see the open discussion of a pressing concern. The issue of how to adapt to clients’ new attitude to risk and ‘buy and hold.’ Through an impressive panel line up, this issue will be openly discussed from differing perspectives.
The key points to be discussed include:
- Assess how client attitudes have changed with respect to investing and how this is changing investment strategy
- Finding products and strategies appropriate to new risk attitudes to reassure clients while growing capital
- Is risk adversity preventing clients from finding value? Is it appropriate to influence clients’ attitudes toward risk?
- Focusing on portfolio risk for more effective risk management and communicating this to the client
The amazing panel sharing their views with you include:
- George Boubouras,Executive Director, Head of Investment Strategy & Consulting, UBS
- Mathew Browning,Head of Strategy, Myer Family Company
- Scott Riedel,Head of AMP Private Wealth Management, AMP
- Joerg Koeppenkastrop,Head of Global Investment Solutions, Deutsche Bank Private Wealth Managment Australia
- Michael Furey,Head of Research, Suncorp Financial Services
If you want to participate and network with these leading panellists, come to the Private Banking & Wealth Management Australia conference.