Hear rare public appearance from #Hedge Fund legend Barton Biggs at Hedge Funds World Latam 2011
Barton Biggs, one of the world’s most prominent #hedge fund industry figures, known for his ability to spot pick opportunities against market trends and as the man who literally “wrote the book on emerging market investing”. These accolades come not without foundation, with his 30 years of experience as Chief Strategist at Morgan Stanley and his current role running a multi-billion dollar hedge fund Traxis Partners, Barton is the ‘big ideas man’.
Hear a unique insight and rare public appearance from the man himself, as he delivers the opening Keynote presentation to our packed audience of 200+ hedge funds and investors at Hedge Funds World LatAm 2011, 4 – 6 October, Eventi Hotel, New York
Barton will be giving his expert opinions and investment tips, looking at growth beyond BRICs and global asset allocation trends. Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from a hedge fund legend…
Joining Barton in the expert speaker faculty will be a wealth of investors and hedge fund experts including:
- Augusto de la Torre, Chief Economist, LatAm, The World Bank
- Daniel Ward, Investment Manager, Virginia Tech University Foundation (US)
- Ike Kier, Founder, Kier Family Office (US)
- Pedro Grados, CIO, AFP Profuturo (Peru)
- Ricardo Taboaco, Partner, TNA multi-family office (Brazil)
- George Kaplan, Associate, Alkimia Group Family Office (US)
- Otávio Vieira, Portfolio Manager, Safdié Prviate Bank (Brazil)
- Felipe Gaviria, CIO, ING Pensiones y Cesantías (Colombia)
- Aldo Lepori Cappelletti, GM, (ONP), Peruvian State Pension Fund (Peru)
- Oliver Fratzscher, Executive VP for Emerging Markets, Caisse de Depot (US)
- Stuart J. Rabin, President & CEO, Nine Thirty Capital (US)
- Don Steinbrugge, Member, Investment Committee, The City of Richmond Retirement System (and Chairman, Agecroft Partners)
- Tomas Arlia, CIO, Senior Managing Director, Hedge Funds, GE Asset Management (US)
- Representative, Investments, Fundacao Real Grandeza (Brazil)
And many many more….!
Last year saw over USD $176bn AUM represented on the agenda.
Come join your investor peers at the LatAm hedge fund event which boasts the biggest and best investor line up.
We look forward to seeing you in New York in October!
The Hedge Funds World #Latam 2011 team