Agenda for The Internet & Mobile Show Asia 2013 is out!
The Internet & Mobile Show Asia is returning for the 4th and 2nd year respectively this April! This year, the two shows are combined to bring to you a more integrated digital business event that covers the most debated and interested topics on internet and mobile that’s buzzing in the digital landscape here in Asia. Over the two content-packed days, prepare yourselves for the following line-up of activities that allows you to walk away with a better understanding of the digital scene in Asia:
- 6 conference tracks featuring Social Media, Applications & Content Management, Digital & mobile Advertising, Enterprise Mobility & The Cloud, E & M-Commerce, Mobile VAS & M2M
- Application Avenue featuring Asia’s best Apps
- Dedicated Tech & Country Pavilions
- Venture Capitalist Theatre for pitching by start-ups in the region – this is the perfect opportunity for new businesses who are looking to secure funds!
- 7 themed theatres featuring over 45 educational seminars
- 1-to-1 advice clinics with tech & business gurus
What’s more, our conferences are spear-headed by the brightest digital minds from the industry – Twitter, BBC World, VEVO and Rovio Asia (developer of Angry Birds). Hear from them and 50 other speakers at Asia’s largest internet and mobile business event! Click here to view the stellar line-up of speakers.
Network with over 4,000 attendees and learn about the latest trends and best online and mobile strategies to triumph in this competitive digital market! To register, contact Yee Lim at email@example.com now. Do not miss out on our early bird, which ending this Friday, 1 Feb!
Alternatively, if you are in the internet and mobile scene with state-of-the-art innovations that aid companies in harnessing their digital strategy, you should be seen at this event! Contact Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org now for sponsorship/exhibition opportunities.
We look forward to seeing you on 24 April!