Download: The Experts’ Insights–Indonesia’s Digital Media Landscape
Want to know what Indonesian business strategists are saying about the digital and mobile industry? We went straight to the source and asked a panel of our speakers what is making the world’s largest archipelago tick. What we got was some excellent insights into Indonesia’s online world from across many different industries, and there are 4 key things that stand out:
- e-Commerce is an area that has yet to reach its full potential in Indonesia
- Social Media has significant power as a corporate branding tool
- New mobile platforms are creating massive opportunities as smartphone growth explodes across the country
- Key issues to be addressed in Indonesia relate to payment security and the need for better technology infrastructure
- Aloysius Cheang, Managing Director APAC, Cloud Security Alliance
- Bernhard Subiakto, CEO, Octovate | Fimela.com
- Damien Lee, Head E-Business, Alila Hotels and Resorts
- Daniel Sieberg, Author, The Digital Diet
- Elisabeth Winiartati, Head of E-Commerce, Oakley Indonesia
- Enrique Baizas, Digital Marketing Champion, Nestle
- Ewan Gray, Director – APAC, Skyscanner
- Ivan Chak, President Director, PT Great Eastern Life Indonesia
- Linie Cortez-Palacio, VP Sales, Marketing & Communications, Swiss-Belhotel International
- Roger Yuen, CEO & Founder, clozette.com
To meet these experts in person and over 300 more, The Internet Show Indonesia is congregating the region’s marketing & technology innovators to discuss everything related to online and mobile business strategies. If you have solutions and services that can help organisations in Indonesia excel in the digital world – this is the place you need to be.
> The Internet Show Indonesia is set to be the country‚Äôs foremost avenue for digital innovation for business. Download the prospectus to explore some of the ways you can involved at the show.
> For more information, visit the website.