Download: Report on Indonesia’s digital and mobile business challenges and opportunities
A recent survey conducted with marketing and technology leaders in Indonesia and the wider Asia Pacific region produced some interesting insights into the state of digital business strategies for this exciting market.
A vast majority of respondents see great opportunities in online channels to strengthen brand identity in the digital space and drive revenues through online purchasing.
Some key findings from the survey below:
- Companies in Indonesia have a burning need to drive web traffic to their sides, with over 75% of respondents citing this as the main challenge of their digital strategy
- Securing online and mobile transactions is another key priority for the booming e-commerce industry in Indonesia
- Over 42% of Indonesian businesses struggle in creating and distributing valuable content to enhance their social media strategy
- Over 94% of survey respondents feel that Indonesia is a key market for e-commerce activities in APAC
- More than 50% of Indonesian businesses are citing customer service and market penetration as top challenges for their m-commerce strategy
> Download the full report here
> The Internet Show Indonesia is set to be the country’s foremost avenue for digital innovation for business. Download the prospectus to explore some of the ways you can involved at the show.
> For more information, visit the website.