Australians more engaged online compared to international counterparts
More than half of Australian internet users engage with brands via facebook according to a new survey finding report. This is 10% more than the figure in America according to a new survey report investigating local media consumption.
Here‚Äôs a summarised version of the survey findings:
- Australian consumers are more likely to ‘like’ a brand if they’re getting something in return
- 69% of Australian Facebook users login at least once per day
- 96% of Australians subscribe to at least one email marketing program
- 53% of consumers subscribe to email programs and have made a purchase after receiving a message
- 50% of twitter followers always read posts from their favourite companies
Learn more about consumer behaviour on social media this November in Sydney from experts.