Why do people in the C-Suite listen to you? The same reason they look to us: targeted solutions. You’re smart, creative, and persistent, so you see business opportunities others miss. You also know how to charm the gatekeeper, impress CEOs and immediately earn their confidence. These qualities make you an ideal Business Development Manager for Terrapinn, a global market leader in producing B2B events and are known for creating world class products and services for its clients and business partners.
Our purpose is to give our customers the relationships and big ideas to do different and better business. As a Business Development Manager, you will be in charge of handling a portfolio of events and managing all sponsorship sales for specific events.
As one of our top sales professionals, you will:
• Manage a portfolio of events across a variety of industry sectors.
• Sell sponsorship and exhibition packages via telephone and face-to- face meetings.
• Deliver great customer service and ensure success of your events.
• Research and prospect for potential clients.
• Effectively apply Terrapinn’s best practices, processes, and methodologies.
Reaching and persuading C-Suite people demands more than just sales savvy. To be successful at Terrapinn, you must have:
• A positive mindset and solutions focused approach to sales.
• Quantifiable track record (2-4 years) in a b2b sales and business development capacity
• Ability to focus on customers’ needs.
• Ability to conduct research and think analytically.
• Commercially minded and have business acumen.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Interpersonal, relationship management and networking skills.
• Excellent planning/time management/self-organization and self discipline.
• Initiative – proactive and able to work independently.
• A Bachelor’s degree
At Terrapinn, you’ll find powerful resources for career-long success, such as:
• All the elbow room to turn your insights into solutions and profits
• A competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions and other incentives
• Travel opportunities, nationally and internationally
• Opportunity to learn and grow and realize your career aspirations
• World-class training, constant support, and a promote from within culture
Take the next step and click on this link to apply on line – select one of our global offices and attach a copy of your resume and we look forward to talking with you.