Ryanair was formed in 1985 and was the first of the European lost cost carriers. The airline was formed and produced based on the principles used within the United States (e.g. South West Airlines). Watch the below video and find out the answers to your questions:
- Why Ryanair are the 2nd Largest airline in Europe?
- How many routes do they operate out of?
- How many aircrafts do they operate?
- How they stopped British Airways from using the tag line “the people favourite airline”?
- What is their growth rate since 1985?
- Where do they operate from and how many routes do they travel to?
Ryanair case study is just one of the many case studies and topics that is presented throughout the online 12 hour MBA training course in Airports.